You’re in jail and you’re feeling like you and your fellow inmates never talk.
“I see you guys every day but I feel like we barely know a thing about each other,” you tell the five inmates with whom you’re crowded into a two-person cell.
“What you wanna know?”…
I hope everyone has an indie christmas
EquancyNo11 for A Magazine Kenneth Willardt
- Spooky minor key leitmotif building to a crescendo
- Cannot be focused on with naked eye due to headache sensation
- Impromptu Red Hot Chili Peppers-esque “scatting”
- Thousands of scorpions
- Chequing account with fanfiction.net
- Constant surveillance by agencies.
- Inability or refusal to touch magical scarab.
- On fire, does not burn.
- Several marbles, on a dare